Coaching is for those who are ready to move beyond good enough.
For leaders who want to move past personal limits, “Coaching helped me find my personal method of leading my team.” Kevin Wells, Call-Center Manager, Sport Dog Brand
Neuroscience has proven the power of conversation – how it changes your thought patterns. Coaching promotes Emotional Intelligence by increasing:
- Self-awareness – the ability to read your moods and strengths as well as their affect on others
- Self-regulation – the ability to control or redirect impulses…act with integrity
- Motivation – passion goes beyond status to the pursuit of goals with energy and persistence
- Empathy – the ability to understand emotional makeup of others. Skill in treating people
- Social skill – proficiency in managing relationships and building networks an ability to find common ground and build rapport
Sharpen Your Leadership Tools
Learn to Lead From The Front of The Room
Coaching helps create positive neural pathways which lead to lasting change.
That’s why she chose to become a Certified Coach through the Institute for Life Coaching. The tools of professional coaching have been scientifically proven to increase self-management.
Yvonne was privileged to be among the first (2016) graduating class of Judith E. Glaser’s groundbreaking, in-depth, training about Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ). She was among those across the world who aspire to help colleagues, families and friends make their worlds more connected by improving the quality of their conversations. She is now equipped with the newest information about the neuroscience of conversation and can help reshape business cultures, deepen relationships and improve well-being. Individuals: Coaching helps the individual establish foundational integrity via personal strengths improving self management optimizing potential in career as harmony is cultivated in work and life which Leads with Excellence.
Organizationally: Coaching is a powerful tool that helps organizational leaders improve performance in these key areas:
- Developing Potential Leaders
- Retaining Key Talent
- Creating an Engaged Workforce through Personal Responsibility
- Improving Customer Loyalty and Retention
- Improving Company Flexibility and Responsiveness
- Increasing Innovation
You’ll want to sign up for Yvonne’s monthly motivational newsletter HERE, not only for the motivation but also to get a taste of her style.
Your newsletter asked, “Do you have trouble getting out of bed in the morning?” This hit a nerve and called me to action. Coaching revealed my true personality. I now derive great joy from interactions with people and recognize them as spiritually and emotionally renewing. RT, Nashville
Let’s co-create a customized plan of action to keep you moving efficiently toward your vision.
My promise to you: a coach you can trust with a straight forward approach. My twelve years of coaching have taught me each of us has the potential to be so much more – to continue to keep ourselves challenged, learning and accountable.
You’re only one decision away from fulﬁlling your 2017 vision.
Schedule your complimentary discovery call to determine if we are a good ﬁt.